Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
Professor B Power Algebra
Professor B Power Algebra Book 3
Professor B methodology carefully nurtures children's perception of connection and flow in arithmetic so they experience enjoyment and mastery of math content. To nurture learners' perception of connection and flow, Professor B Algebra integrates Pre-algebra, Algebra I and Algebra II into a single, ungraded curriculum. Each concept is covered thoroughly, with clarity.
The objective of the three Professor B Algebra books is to make it possible for the vast majority of teachers and parents to competently (and rather comfortably) insure their learners' total mastery of elementary and intermediate algebra. You mothers and fathers who never dared to consider it possible to comfortably teach your children algebra, will now be most pleasantly surprised with your ability to mathematically empower them! These textbooks have been carefully written so that the vast majority of adults, regardless of their math backgrounds, can read them and derive all the algebraic meanings we intend. We make the connections crystal clear. Each textbook contains the answers.
Three books cover high school algebra and can usually be completed in 2 - 3 years, even by children as young as 9 who have completed Prof. B Level 3.
The textbooks can be used as a textbook and student writes answers in a notebook, or can be used as a consumable workbook. (Paperback, 400+ pages each)
Book III is only available as a digital download. Please allow a few days for digital delivery as the link to the download must be sent out manually.
Table of Contents - Power Algebra Book III
- Linking Exponenets, Radicals, Logarithms; Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Solving Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Solving More Equations and Inequalities Involving: Rational Expressions, Exponential and Radical Expressions, and Absolute Value Expressions
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Solving Systems of Simultaneous Linear Equations Graphically
- Solving Systems of Simultaneous Linear Equations Algebraically
- Similarity and Proportionality
- More Problem Solving